Lake LBJ Realty specializes in Lake Front Property on Lake LBJ as well as neighboring Lakes in the Highland Lakes area of the Texas Hill Country. Our Lake Country is the most beautiful area in the Waterfront Real Estate market. Not only are the views of the hills gorgeous, the Lake Views from those hills offer the most inspiring sights anywhere.
Get to know us!
Giles and Cheryl enjoy working together as a team to find folk’s dreams here on Lake LBJ. Personal waterfront retreats for folks to relax, take in fresh Hill Country air, spend special time with their friends and family and invest wisely simultaneously. Giles and Cheryl have been happily married for 30+ years, raised two daughters – (Ainsley & Keeton) and together as a family they have all grown their real estate business for the past 19+ years.
Giles Summerlin, Broker, has been in sales for 31+ years and has enjoyed the sales of Real Estate on Lake LBJ for the past 19 years. Giles has sold many waterfronts and has extensive knowledge of Lake LBJ and the surrounding areas. Giles’ ability to understand unique problems to determine the best fit for ones needs, to educate & gently guide in order for all transactions to be a win-win for every party, his integrity & honor as well as his sincerest desire to serve and willingness to go the extra mile all work together to make him “The” Lake LBJ waterfront expert!
Keeton Summerlin Coleman, Agent, has grown up in the Real Estate Business, lived in the Highland Lakes Area most all of her life & is a proud graduate of Marble Falls High School. Because Keeton has a special place in her heart for this community, after graduating from Tarleton State University with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies with ESL and Teaching Certifications. She came back to the hill country to her roots to raise her family with her husband of 4 years Kyle and their two-year old son – Kolt. Keeton has a great deal of knowledge about Lake LBJ, the surrounding communities and recognizes the charm in owning a home here in the Highland Lakes area. Her charismatic personality, attention to detail, ability to problem solve, listen, empathize, acquire and apply knowledge, as well as her intelligence, polite persistence & sensitiveness to others needs are all skills that benefit both her clients & Lake LBJ Realty, Inc. Keeton is excited to use her license to help folks find their dream no matter if it’s a first-time home, the perfect spot for a business, acreage or a 2nd lakeside home retreat.
Both Giles & Keeton are members of the Highland Lakes Association of Realtors (Highland Lakes MLS) and the National Association of Realtor, and additionally, Giles is a Member of the Austin Board of Realtors (Austin MLS). They both can assist clients in a widespread area. However, they focus on Lakefront properties on Lake LBJ in a region of the Texas Hill Country known as the Highland Lakes.
Ainsley Summerlin Kelly, Social Media & Website Manager, loved growing up in the family business here in the Highland Lakes Area. She graduated from Marble Falls High School & then Texas State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in English. Ainsley along with her husband Tyler of 4 years recognize the beauty of the Hill Country and have chosen to stay in the Hill Country to raise their two children; Jaxon – 4 yrs. and Haven 2 yr. in San Marcos near the Blanco River. Ainsley is an asset to Lake LBJ Realty; Inc. due to her understanding of the Real Estate market and what influences buying decisions, along with her visual style and creativity in advertising and marketing. Ainsley’s knowledge of the internet and her ability to prioritize allows her to market Real Estate in an efficient and effective manner boosting property sales for Lake LBJ Realty, Inc.
Giles, Keeton, Ainsley & Cheryl look forward to meeting you & continue to grow relationships through Lake LBJ Realty; Inc. together for many years to come – Giles as the Broker, Keeton as an Agent, Ainsley as the website & social media manager & Cheryl as the Chief Writer & Administrative Coordinator
• Recognized as one of the TOP 250 RE/MAX Real Estate Agents in the state of Texas and the TOP 20 Realtors for the RE/MAX of Texas Association in 2007, 2008, 2009
• Member of the RE/MAX of Texas Platinum Club in 2006- Based on Commissions exceeding $250,000 -$499,999 in a single year, One of the Highest single year commission honors that RE/MAX bestows upon a Sale Associate.
• Member of the RE/MAX of Texas President’s Club- Based on Commissions exceeding $75,000 -$100,000 in a single year, awarded only to a select group of High Producing RE/MAX Sale Associates.
• Member of the RE/MAX of Texas Hall of Fame- Based on Lifetime earnings exceeding $1,000,000, awarded only to a select group of High Producing RE/MAX Sale Associates.
• Member of the RE/MAX of Texas 100% Club in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 – Based on Commissions Earned in a Single Year, awarded only to an elite group of High Producing RE/MAX sale Associates.
• Recognized as a RE/MAX Top Quarterly Producer in the Greater Austin Area and surrounding counties in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. (Ranked 1,2,6,9,11,13,16 out of over 25,000 +/- realtors.)