Please note the following message from Llano County Commissioner, Peter Jones regarding the upcoming TOWN HALL MEETING on this THURSDAY! Listed below are important items which will presented and discussed.
“This is a reminder that you are invited to attend my next quarterly Town Hall Meeting Thursday December 13th to provide an update on the status of the flood recovery in Llano County and other issues. This will be the last official presentation by our outgoing Llano County Judge Mary Cunningham who has led the county through this flood recovery. As well you will have a rare opportunity to hear from Llano Chief Appraiser, Scott Dudley on the impact of the flood on taxable property values and methodology used in setting values.
I know this is a busy time for us all but I hope you can attend.
Llano County Commissioner Pct. 1 Peter Jones Town Hall Meeting
Horseshoe Bay POA office at Quail Point,
- Review and Update on the status of the Llano River Flood recovery – Llano County Judge Mary Cunningham
- Review of the Llano Central Appraisal District method of property appraisal and the approach to be used for flood damaged properties – Scott Dudley, Chief Appraiser Llano Central Appraisal District.
- Update on the status of the proposed Sandy Creek Sand Crusher Plant permit process.
- Update on the Highway 71 proposed off-premises billboard ban project.
- Questions and Suggestions
Llano County Commissioner Pct 1
Bus phn: 830-598-2296